- Dedicated engineering team that processes, programs and quality engineers each part before it is manufactured.
- Excel in providing our considerable experience with the engineering and development cycle of prototype parts.
- Specialize in offering cost-reducing suggestions while maintaining or improving function and manufacturability.
- Extensive use of CAD/CAM systems. Set up to receive any customer file types, primarily utilizing STEP and IGES formats.
- Quality engineered inspection plans support customer requirements for all projects.
- Prototype to production volumes.
- Individual parts to complete assemblies.
- Focus on complex, close tolerance (less than .0005″) parts- our specialty!
- State-of-the-art equipment and strategic process control techniques.
- Over 40 CNC milling centers including 4th and 5th axis capability.
- Automated 30-pallet delivery system works in tandem with horizontal milling centers.
- Over 9 CNC turning centers equipped with live tooling and barfeed capabilities.
- Over 10 Wire EDM machining centers housed in seperate work area.
- Precision surface grinding and honing.
- Provide complex assemblies of machined components including wiring and testing as required.
- In-house laser part marking capabilities.
- Background in functional design allows us to manufacture completely assembled devices ready for point-of-use delivery.
- Assembly department contains room specifically designed for use on sensitive assemblies. This room includes a Class 1000 clean bench. Assembly staff wears protective clothing when working in this area.
- Experienced in use of adhesives, mechanical fastening and precision balancing to support aerospace, medical, and other hi-tech applications.
- We have an AS9100C certified Quality Management System.
- Full service inspection process: Quality plans, first piece inspection, checksheets at operation work centers, work in process checksheet, final inspection and certification requirements.
- Utilize production management, SPC and FMEA as needed at each operation.
- Temperature and Humidity Controlled Quality Assurance Department.
- Inspection department houses multiple DCC coordinate measuring machines, including scanning capabilities.
- State-of-the-art, solids based CMM programs quickly and accurately confirm your CAD dimensions.
- In-house calibration department manages extensive variety of gaging.
- Match your quality requirements to our system through your Brenk Brothers sales engineer.
- Our Quality Policy is the basis for our manufacturing system. We partner with customers to achieve mutual success… Quality Wins!